Work as an integral part of a team supporting and providing innovative solutions to help transform the organization's business and technology practices, increase organizational agility, and ultimately accomplish their mission in an efficient and effective way. Interact directly with senior leaders and subject matter experts in client organization to provide expert advice, help to shape critical decision making, and facilitate the understanding of the current state, the development of the future vision, and the development of the transition roadmap moving forward. Lead the development and quality control of Enterprise Architect artifacts as stipulated in DoDAF V 2.0; identify and describe the relationships among business functions, data assets, services and applications, and technology at various levels of the organization. Contribute to the further development and refinement of our firm's unique methodologies, techniques, and approaches to Enterprise Architecture, identify new business opportunities, assist with writing proposals, and participate in other marketing and business development opportunities. Candidate will serve as an interface to business leaders both communicating IT strategy, services and events while maintaining the overall IT strategic goals in parallel. Will be responsible for influencing across the organization, the benefits of planning, strategy mapping, readiness exercises, BPM initiative and other business or IT processes and initiatives.
- Working knowledge of DoD AF v2.0, model development, integrated architectural models.
- One or more industry recognized information engineering notations, including BPMN, IDEF, or UML in socializing and incorporating community comments into architecture deliverables
- Experience with Strategic Planning
- Experience in system design and integration-
- Familiarity with implementing hosted Internet applications
- Familiarity with major web servers, application servers and transaction processing
- Familiarity with Database Architecture (Oracle, SQL)
- Familiarity with Web protocols and languages HTTP, XML, HTML, .Net, FTP
- Familiarity with SSO Technologies, SAML, Federation
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies, VMWare
- Ability to define the principles, standards and processes that guide technology decisions for the enterprise
- Create vision, strategy, roadmaps, and governance documents.
- Consult on application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to the technical architecture, and identify when necessary to modify technical architecture to accommodate project needs
- Oversee or consult on technical architecture implementation and modification activities, particularly for new and/or shared infrastructure solutions
- Document necessary technical architecture design and analysis work, possibly including project postmortem documentation and metric collection
- Maintain technical skills and enhance skills with continuous training
A Total Value package.
- Assess risk and provide governance in development activities and application portfolio management
- Assess performance, scalability, reliability and uptime for existing and planned solutions
- Able to oversee and facilitate the evaluation and selection of products.Good understanding of and proven experience with different architectural frameworks
- Experience with technical project management
- Liaison with 3rd party vendors, strategic partners and industry experts to develop relationships and leverage best available and cost effective technology solutions Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written skills
- Ability to implement complex business solutions, taking into account technical, financial, and mission aspects
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to organize information and task
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to produce technical documentation in a clear and concise manner
There is much to be said about the Lockheed Martin Total Value package. Part of the package involves a commitment to develop top talent from within as well as provide access to a wide range of training programs and services. There is also the opportunity to work in exceptional environments marked by: Project Significance, Quality People, Recognition, Learning and Development, Internal Career Mobility, Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits.
A commitment to your work/life balance.
Part of the Lockheed Martin experience includes a focus on work/life satisfaction. We offer programs and policies that include: Flexible/Alternative Work Schedules and Casual Dress at many locations, Telecommuting, Tuition Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, Fitness Centers, Birth/Adoption Leave, Domestic Partner Benefits, Adoption Assistance. At Lockheed Martin, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest business ethics and visionary thinking - everything is within our reach, and yours.
We invite you to explore the possibilities with one of the foremost systems engineering, software and systems integration companies in the world.
Exceptional choices in careers, challenges, and locations across the nation.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
Join in designing, building and supporting the world's most sophisticated military aircraft. Your involvement may include:
The multiservice F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF)Â
The proven multirole fighter F-16 Lockheed Martin Space Systems
Lay the foundation for future space systems. A sampling of programs includes:
The world's most powerful and advanced telecommunications satellites for government,civil and commercial interests Lockheed Martin Electronic Systems
Pioneer, integrate and deliver cutting-edge technologies across three key areas: maritime systems and sensors, missiles and fire control programs and platforms, training and transportation solutions
Lockheed Martin Information Systems & Global Services
Delivers world-class solutions and advanced technology globally across a broad spectrum of domains.
Diversity and inclusion
What we believe...what we live. You will find that we are both a uniquely diverse and unified team; reflecting many cultures and points of view.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lockheed Martin - 2 years ago
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 115,000 people...