Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Operator located in the xxxxx facility. This position will be responsible for the shipping and receiving of products throughout the distribution center. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education or background in warehouse operations and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Unload and receive products per dock-receiving schedule to prepare product for putaway
- Retrieve paperwork from trailer and create load worksheet
- Receive purchase orders and pick customer orders using RF scanner
- Perform operational check list on necessary equipment
- Declare damage to any damaged merchandise
- Scan and load UPS orders
- QA check customer orders to ensure product is shipped clean, damage free and in the correct quantity to the customer
- Contributes to team effort by performing other warehouse duties as directed by Lead, Supervisor or Management
In return, Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; education assistance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
The required skills for this position are:
warehouse equipment experience / reach truck , walkie ., cherry picker / RF tech / voice picking command a plus
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Exposure to computers and/or ability to learn warehouse software
- Forklift license preferred but not required
- Ability to work overtime as required
Previous warehouse experience preferred.
Medline Industries - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, the...