Principal Product Manager-732264
ShareBuilder is an online brokerage business designed to make investing easy and affordable for everyone. The company's vision is to increase the personal investing rate of the average American by helping individuals build and manage wealth over the long term. ShareBuilder is one of the nation's largest online self-directed brokerages, offering investment products such as stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs.The Product Management department is responsible for current and future products across all the ING DIRECT Investing platforms (website, smart phones, tablet, etc…) throughout the product development lifecycle. This includes the strategy, pricing, back- end / front-end systems, scope, business requirements, user experience, and user interface design. Capital One is hiring for a Product Manager who is responsible for supporting the product development life cycle from conceptualization and planning through development, implementation, and maintenance. You will be a part of the account management team that manages trading, pricing, tax reporting, and portfolio management. You will support the business roadmap by conducting competitive and industry analysis and analyzing production processes and metrics. You will work to mature business requirements and communicate them with cross-functional, technical, and vendor teams.
- Perform competitive analysis, track industry trends, gather production metrics, and analyze customer feedback for the purpose of providing product recommendations.
- Work effectively with third party vendors to maintain and enhance supporting interfaces & systems.
- Act in the role of Agile Scrum product backlog owner by building a roadmap and setting priorities for the development team. Communicate the status of projects under your responsibility.
- Author business requirements and define the acceptance criteria for prioritized projects. This includes the creation of detailed process flows and uses cases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify requirements and impacts to the organization of prioritized projects.
- Create wireframes and/or prototypes to inform and communicate the product vision.
- Support the development of the user experience by defining the process flow, use cases, and information hierarchy of proposed features.
- Collaborate with the Creative Design team to produce mock ups and final deliverables that meet brand and design guidelines.
- Conduct user acceptance testing and provide final approval on requirement delivery and project completion.
- Track and analyze defects in area of product ownership. Work to prioritize defects into maintenance or emergency support teams.
- Facilitate the communication of product changes to broader business groups including technology, customer service, marketing, and operations ensuring all business units are prepared & supported.
- Support teams resolving production issues with trouble shooting guidance.
- High school diploma/GED
- 3 years of professional working experience with 2 of those years working for an online e-commerce and/or financial services organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with agile/scrum software development methodology, website architecture, brokerage/banking products, and/or brokerage tax processes is a plus
- Series 7 license
- Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Proficiency in MS Excel with experience using lookup functions, pivot tables, filters, etc.
- Proficiency in an enterprise web analytics tool (such as Adobe Omniture, Tealeaf etc.)
- Experience in working on Accessibility/ADA for websites and/or mobile platforms
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with fervent attention to detail
- Exceptional collaboration skills
- Excellent planning & organization skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as part of cross functional teams
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Project and Process Management
Primary Location : United States-Washington-Seattle-Seattle-ING Seattle Call Cente (51050)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One - 12 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...