COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Responsible for overall proposal planning, organizing and compiling input from subject matter experts
• Responsible for writing high-impact introductory and overview sections, and controlling the proposal development process to prepare compliant competitive proposals
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills required
• Creative problem solving skills
• Strong customer service focused skills
• Flexible with respect to conceptual and procedural change
• Ability to understand technical requirements, product specifications, and to write compliant
• Ability to utilize the Internet and Intranet as tools to support bid activities
• Ability to follow established policies and procedures
• Ability to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage complex workload and handle pressure
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience writing proposal responses and related technical documentation
• Telecommunications industry experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe software, desktop publishing software, and graphics required
PREFERRED BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience with VOIP preferred
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• Evaluates and analyzes RFPs and other customer bid documents/invitations. Prepares and consolidates RFP questions. Determines scope/magnitude of work to be performed and communicates a summary of the opportunity to management.
• Participates in and/or leads brainstorming sessions to develop response strategies, and differentiators. Prepares top-level proposal design, and establishes operating procedures, format and standards specific to effort.
• Coordinates proposal staffing, determines/assigns priorities, responsibilities, objectives, and schedules to proposal team members.
• Meets with team members to assess progress, identify and resolve problems and provide information. Manages proposal efforts, including the tracking of results.
• Assists in general sales support activities, as required.
• Other duties as required
• Must be able to work across the organization independently and have excellent project management skills
BroadSoft, the world-wide leader of VoIP application software, enables the delivery of hosted telephony and multimedia services. BroadSoft's...