*** INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS ROCKSTAR (BURR RIDGE, IL) ***
1. Do you consider yourself a ROCK STAR when it comes to Internet Communications?
2. Would you like to be part of a FAST GROWING company?
3. Are you open to CRAZY ideas for marketing and recruitment?
If you answered YES to all three questions then you may be our Internet Communications Rock Star!
Fusion OEM's Definition of an Internet Communications Rock Star: A talent who knows that internet communication content is more than simply just hitting the service benefits or telling the company story. He or she is a high-impact B2B brand driver and a crafter of fearless creativity. Someone who likes to work in a fast paced environment that gets projects done both fast and right and is not afraid to break convention, but also understands the voice of the company.
Here's exactly what we're looking for:
A candidate with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a full spectrum of internet communications: website, social media, case studies, and whitepapers.
1. Bachelor's or higher in communications, journalism, English, marketing or a related field.
2. Strong writing ability, including the creation of content rich copy and making technical information clear and compelling.
3. Three or more years of experience as a professional writer.
4. Excellent project and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
5. Detail-oriented with a zeal for keyword usage, editing, catching typos, and grammatical errors.
6. Self-motivated, a creative thinker, with strong interpersonal skills. A team player with a positive attitude under pressure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Writing creative copy for our new website (launch date: April 2013), social media, blogs, and newsletter.
2. Work with cross-functional teams (human resources, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and new business development) to conceive and develop content rich material to optimize online search.
3. Work monthly with outside SEO service consulting company on conversion improvement services to increase our website's organic ranking and search result placement.
4. Assist in managing outside videography services for the monthly release of 3 to 5 YouTube videos that promote our positive work environment and first class services.
5. Proactively identify opportunities for using copy or content to improve the user experience and SEO.
6. Apply consistent use of brand voice across content types
7. Effectively communicate personal progress toward project milestones.
8. Create processes, standard operating procedures, and guidelines for all content, and help ensure that the team adherences to these standards
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate team player to join our fast growing fun manufacturing company. This is may be the job for you if you are looking for challenging and exciting projects inspired by innovation.
Visit our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7E1A3B6DC7FDDAF7
Visit our Website and Careers Page: wwwlFusionOEM.com
We offer full benefits including health, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with match, paid vacations, and holiday pay.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast growing and rewarding environment, please apply online at http://app.hireology.com/s/3691
Fusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V