Tour Reception – New Orleans, LA
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurate input of tour / premium information into CRS.
- Greeting, qualification, distribution and gifting of all guests.
- Accurate validation of guest information - to include tour / premium information.
- Able to handle confidential proprietary information.
- Answer phones and guests questions in a professional manner.
- Must be able to prioritize; must be able to deal with stress; concentrate for long period of time; and must be able to deal with various personality types
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year customer service experience.
- Data entry skills a must
- Microsoft Office experience helpful but not required.
- Must work well under pressure, be multi-task oriented, and well organized. People skills a must.
United States of America-Louisiana-New Orleans
Worldmark by Wyndham
Jan 23, 2013, 12:19:28 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 2 years ago
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...