Reporting to the Director or Risk Management provides risk and claims management services. Identifies, analyzes, evaluates, and eliminates/reduces risk factors; assesses financial liability associated with risk situations for the organization.
1. Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare or a related field. A Master's Degree is preferred.
2. Five years of progressively responsible experience in risk management and/or claims management.
3. Five years of experience in healthcare, including experience in supervision or administration.
4. Healthcare Risk Management Certification preferred; activity in local risk management society preferred.
5. Knowledge of U.S. legal system preferred.
Northwest Community Hospital - 14 months ago