American Mortgage and Equity Consultants is looking for a Correspondent Mortgage Underwriter.
The idea candidate will have 5 – 7 years experience underwriting Conventional and FHA loans.
This position requires compliance with all regulatory requirements, AMEC company guidelines and policies. Underwriters are responsible for reviewing customer financial statements and credit reports ensuring that they meet all applicable guidelines.
- Mortgage underwriting experience.
- Thorough understanding of underwriting policies and procedures.
- W-2 and self employed income validation experience.
- Experience reviewing complex appraisals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHA, FMLMC guidelines and standards.
- Must reside in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro.
Indeed - 18 months ago
AMEC is a focused supplier of high-value consultancy, engineering and project management services to the world’s oil and gas, mining,...