UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual works with individuals, small businesses and large multi-site employers to provide innovative, affordable benefits services.|
Together, we are removing the barriers that keep people from receiving the kind of quality health care that makes a difference. We focus on Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance as we empower people to achieve better health and well-being.
As a Financial Consultant within our Pharmacy Finance group, you will be responsible for developing methodologies to quantify financial performance, opportunities, and risks associated with pharmacy management products.
Additional responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to the following:
- Track performance by market segments and business units to establish effectiveness of pharmacy pricing
- Report financial and pricing performance back to pharmacy management and related Underwriting and Sales key contacts
- Support and prepare materials to drive pricing strategy and business decisions
- Communicate and influence key Underwriting and Sales contacts
- Support other finance projects and analysis as needed
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Management
- 3+ years of experience in financial or data analysis
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Access
- Previous health care pricing and/or finance experience
Come grow and thrive in our culture of innovation and ideas. Because there is no opportunity greater than the quest to help people live healthier lives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 19 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...