Responsible for maintaining the department’s superior client service standards. Acts as the primary contact for designated client base and liaison between relationship officers and other banking units. Responsible for new accounts opening, product set up and account maintenance.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Specialist I Specialist II Specialist III Senior Specialist
* 6+ months *2+ years *3+ years *3+ years
*(In Branch operations and new accounts)
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Experience/familiarity with business clients
• Ability to make quick and sound decisions
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to handle multiple assignments with constant interruptions
• PC proficiency with Word, Excel and Lotus Notes
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Able to demonstrate pro-active relationship with customers and maintain open and positive communication
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Central Pacific Bank - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard