Northeastern State University invites applications for a full time opening for Cashier II in the ID Services area of Business Affairs at the Tahlequah campus. The Cashier II performs cashiering and customer service duties in support of ID Services operations.
NSU is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce as an essential part of excellence in faculty and staff at the University. NSU actively encourages applications and/or nominations of women, persons of color, veterans and persons with disabilities. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for any opening at NSU .
High school diploma or equivalent and ability to be bonded required.
One to two years of experience as a teller or cashier is required; must be computer literate including use of spreadsheets and word-processing software and be able to operate office machines.
• Receives cash and checks from students and issues receipts.
• Processes daily bank deposits.
• Processes departmental deposits.
• Balances cash drawer daily.
• Maintains vault and vault items.
• Assists customer with account questions.
• Operates office machines, including calculator, computer, fax machine, ID Card printer and scanner.
• Reconciles accounts.
Back up and support ID Clerk.
$18,000.00 annually plus comprehensive benefits
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please include on the application complete contact information for three references.
Application Deadline Preference
(Application received by this date will receive full consideration.)
Northeastern State University - 12 months ago