Our client in Lexington Park, MD is actively seeking qualified Aviation Environmental Control Systems Mechanic for immediate consideration. This is a contract-to-hire position with a salary of $30+/Hr.
- The all-weather E-2 Hawkeye airborne early warning and battle management aircraft has served as the "eyes" of the U.S. Navy fleet for more than 30 years, and the E-2C Hawkeye 2000 possesses the most advanced AEW&BM capabilities in service today. The Hawkeye provides simultaneous air and surface surveillance, strike and intercept control, search and rescue support, and drug interdiction
- Continuous modifications and upgrades have kept the aircraft's mission systems current with the evolving operational environment. The next generation E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, the key airborne enabler of the US Navy's FORCEnet construct began test flight in 2007.
**ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE RECENT E-2C / C-2 EXPERIENCE. MUST HAVE FAMILIARITY WITH NEW OBOG SYSTEM**
- Candidate must have 2-4 years experience in the repair, alignment, calibration, operation, and functional test of E-2C/C-2 environmental control systems.
- Environmental control systems provide air supply, thermal control, and cabin pressurization for pcrwn.
- Identify deficiencies and systems that do not operate as they should and repair.
**CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO OBTAIN A SECURITY CLEARANCE**
Aerotek - 10 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have deve...