The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
- High School graduate.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish, at least basic English knowledge).
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must possess a valid Health Certificate and Good Conduct Certificate.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Nov 18, 2012, 7:01:56 PM
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...