Oracle Technical Architect/Developer with expertise in Oracle’s E-Business suite who can execute creative strategies in the implementation, upgradation and enhancement for Oracle E-Business Applications. This position will assist in providing critical technical solutions on cutting edge Oracle projects for leading companies throughout the Pacific Northwest. |
Skills and Abilities:
- Implement conversions, integration & other programmatic solutions.
- Provide hands on development of solutions.
- Provide development support for critical production databases.
- Document issues resolution & provide status reports to key members.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting for batch processing.
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle Forms development, including Forms Personalizations within E-Business Suite.
- Understanding of key business integration architectures such as EDI, XML, & MDM.
- Familiarity with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Answers & Delivers toolsets.
- Good working knowledge of implementation methodologies & documentation standards such as AIM.
- Oracle OCA or OCP certification is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Applications Framework is a plus.
- Familiarity with help desk processes and help desk ticketing systems.
- Self-disciplined with strong initiative.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, email and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of various teams.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Environment and Physical Demands:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Information Systems or relevant experience/certifications preferred.
- 4-7 years development experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, including Release 12 & 11i experience.
- 4 or more years of experience using relational concepts with Oracle’s SQL and PL/SQL languages with 11g, 10g & 9i databases.
- 1 plus years Experience with Oracle Discoverer or other relevant BI solutions.
- Able to transport portable computer: approximately 20 pounds.
- Work at various client sites which will require travel.
- Travel regionally on a routine basis and nationally / internationally as needed.
Reports To: Practice Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.
Jibe Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Jibe Consulting conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.