At APS Healthcare, we are passionate about changing behaviors of all constituents in the healthcare system to improve health, optimize clinical quality, and reduce associated costs. Our mission is quite simply to improve the health of those we serve.
As a Client Services Coordinator II, your responsibilities will include providing customer service and conducting intake in a call center environment. The Client Services Coordinator II will communicate with a wide variety of external contacts including members, providers, facilities, claims payers, and insurance
- Provide member education and/or instruction specific to the service they requested through mailings and research.
- Confirm member is eligible for services through verification of plan eligibility, plan coverage and APS responsibility for requested service.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with timely problem resolution.
- Provide a record of customer’s call through timely documentation in operating system
- Meet internal and external timeliness criteria by answering call within contractual obligations and completing post-call work in a timely manner including generation of customer communication materials and general assessments.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2-4 years customer service experience in a position that required ownership for resolution of customer’s issue is required
- Call center and healthcare experience preferred
- Internet and web-based systems experience
- Knowledge of Medical terminology preferred.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with people in a culturally diverse environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend instruction related to customized products.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently or as part of a team to meet customer expectations as well as internal and external standards.
- Maintain customer and employer confidentiality.
- Ability to combine multiple resources to resolve customer issue.
- Ability to hear what is not stated – Example: Recognize when customer is frustrated or may require education or instruction beyond the issue presented.
- Ability to recognize conflict situations and escalate to Team Lead or Supervisor for assistance when a situation is beyond individual training/expertise and requires assistance.
APS Healthcare - 2 years ago