Cobalt an ADP company has an opening on our Data Scientist team here in Seattle for a Senior Digital Advertising Analyst. Analyst analyze and optimize Cobalt's customers' multi-tier, multi-channel digital marketing programs. Successful analysts are able to think strategically about business issues while, at the same time, dive into the data. They must-have a strong command of digital marketing and advertising concepts. Key responsibilities include advising enterprise clients and agencies about large-scale advertising analytics and optimization. We are looking for a true ‘Data Detectives'.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Exceptional experience analyzing web site and digital advertising/marketing performance integrating multiple quantitative and qualitative data sources, reconciling conflicts, and distinguishing user requests from underlying true needs
- Client management with both strategic and tactical consultation experience working in a variety of verticals, building actionable, data-driven analytics and optimization solutions across multiple platforms and channels
- Strong knowledge of statistical concepts and behavioral/attitudinal measurement
- Ability to monetize financial gains from optimization projects and to prioritize projects based on ROI impact
- Knowledge of commercial analytics, testing and visualization tools, e.g., Omniture Site Catalyst and Test&Target, Google
- Knowledge of SQL and database structures
- Tableau knowledge a huge plus
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing a plus
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
- Understand and champion actionable behavioral and attitudinal data collection and analysis
- Manage paid, earned and owned digital measurement and testing strategies; coordinate and maintain client relationships and internal cross-functional relationships (enterprise sales, marketing, creative, product development and management, professional services, advertising, etc.)
- Create customized scorecards and analyze web analytics and other quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate site performance and deliver recommendations in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Provide thought leadership and promote innovation, in order to build out Cobalt's capabilities by helping to develop quantitative and qualitative methodologies for behavioral and attitudinal segmentation for clients across paid, earned and owned channels
- Desire for high level of responsibility and ability to work consultatively with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present results and make recommendations to executives in verbal and written form
- Team player who can collaborate and build consensus across and within multiple cross-functional teams
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Keywords: BI, business intelligence, data analyst, analytics, marketing scientist, data measurement, data strategy, consulting, SQL, web analytics, data scientist, digital marketing, measurement strategy, A/B testing, analytics consultant, digital advertising measurement
Area of Interest:
United States, Seattle, WA
Automatic Data Processing - 4 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR), pay...