BE A VISIONARY
Dream big. Think outside the box. See the possibilities. Offer creative solutions – Amedisys listens
Amedisys began more than 25 years ago as a dream in a living room in small-town Louisiana. Since that time, we have grown into a national company with over 15,000 employees and 500+ agencies across the country and Puerto Rico, but have never lost sight of why and how we got here.
Amedisys Home Health Services is a leading provider of home health and hospice services. As a national company, we have a far reach and have positioned ourselves as an industry leader in quality care and as the company that is reducing acute care hospitalization.
As our growth rapidly continues, we are seeking dynamic employees to aide in our mission: to provide cost-efficient, quality home care services to the patients entrusted in our care.
REMEMBER WHY WE ARE HERE
We are here to exceed the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families by providing excellent clinical care and premier service
Our patients are our number one concern, and we hire individuals who are passionate about enabling those patients to recover faster, while maintaining and improving their quality of life, in the setting they prefer – at home. As a Business Office Manager with Amedisys, you will be part of one of the fastest growing segments in the health care market. Our motto, service is our passion, says it all. If you share these goals and values call us today and learn more about joining the Amedisys team!
As a Business Office Manager at Amedisys you will :
- Plan, direct, and control the billing and office support functions.
- Direct administrative services and operations for the branch including: billing, purchasing, communications systems, space utilization, secretarial support, and mail services.
- Coordinate systems and procedures with medical records, data entry, claims review, and personnel functions to ensure efficiency and accuracy in operations
- Coordinate staff replacement as necessary
- Promote compliance with all fiscal intermediary and/or other third party payors through education and coaching
- Monitor systems, identify problem areas, and develop and implement actions plans
- Control, monitor, and order office and medical supplies.
- Prepare/conduct inventory control reports
- Demonstrate a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient ways to perform tasks.
- Be positioned for Career Advancements within Amedisys
- Receive excellent Benefits to include a lucrative salary
- Work with team members who share your passion
1. High school diploma required. Bachelor Degree in business or related field preferred.
2. Minimum of two (2) years office management and supervisory experience. Healthcare environment preferred.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages, especially the geriatric population. Excellent interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong computer and software skills.
5. Working knowledge of personnel management, record keeping, and office administration.
6. Dependable transportation, valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage.
BUILD CAREERS, NOT JOBS
Promote an environment that fosters continuous learning. Create your own future. Recognize and reward excellence.
Along with a first-rate employee benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, 401K options; and paid time off; Amedisys offers its employees continuous learning opportunities and provides them with all the necessary tools and resources to perform their role to its fullest. We encourage rewarding careers and never want to simply offer someone a job. Unique employee programs allow personal and professional growth. At Amedisys, it all starts here with you
Keywords : homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, OASIS, Medicare, Office Manager, ICD9 coding, I C D 9 coding, scheduler, customer service, scheduling coordinator, payroll, billing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Amedisys, Inc. - 12 months ago
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided their growth into one of the nation’s...