At Michaels, you'll find associates who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work, people development and arts & crafts.
As a world-class retailer, we are always looking for the brightest, most creative and most talented people to join our team.
Create your career now!
Why should you consider us?
A solid, growing, and fiscally secure company in which to build your career!
Michaels Store Managers drive our business by:
- Competitive base salary plus a bonus program that allows you to earn up to an additional 20% of your annual salary
- Paid vacation after 90 days
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability plans, tuition & adoption assistance, 25% off employee discount
- 401(k) with 50% company match, after only six months of employment
- Company focus is on internal assessment, development, and promotion of our associates
What makes us unique?
- Building, training and motivating the store team to provide superior customer service and consistent execution of all operational functions to company standards
- Meeting and/or exceeding financial and sales goals established for the store
- Maintaining store profitability through the implementation and execution of the company's Merchandising, Operations and P&L Management programs
- Michaels Arts& Crafts is North America's leading retailer of arts and crafts and related merchandise. For more than 20 years, we've been helping crafters of all ages express themselves with skill and originality. We are the category leader in a margin-rich , growing business with strong brand recognition.
- Since 1984, Michaels has grown to more than 1,000 stores featuring 40,000 items of traditional crafts, home decor, silk/dried floral, art supplies, and custom framing services. You'll find our stores all over North America and Canada.
- As we continue to open and remodel 50 stores each year , we offer unparalleled career growth opportunities for our managers and associates.
What skills and abilities do you I need to be successful at Michaels?
- Co-Manager or Assistant Manager Experience in a Big Box retailer or a Store Manager in a Specialty retail environment
- Minimum 3-years store or assistant management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to meet internal and external customer needs
- Communication in a professional manner at all levels
- Flexible schedule to meet the business needs specifically during Peak Season when our customers need us the most
Michaels.... Where Imagination is Celebrated, Inspiration Thrives, Dreams Are Realized, and Creativity Happens!
Michaels is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other basis protected by State, Federal or Local law.
Michaels - 12 months ago
Michaels Stores is crafty. The nation's #1 arts and crafts retailer owns and operates about 1,075 Michaels Stores across the US and...