Actively develops new Small Business opportunities and deepens existing Small Business customer relationships. Responsibilities may include originating scored credit requests < $100,000, deposit account opening, and providing other bank solutions and services. May require outside sales. Handles walk-in business and outside sales calls. Refers opportunities outside of direct responsibilities to the appropriate area. Handles moderately complex Small Business customer service issues in assigned portfolio or as directed by SBS Sales Manager. Converts service opportunities into sales events.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Strong product and new business development/sales skills
- Thorough knowledge of all applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- Excellent customer service and community relations skills
- Demonstrated ability to make one-on-one and group presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong outbound telephone sales skills
U.S. Bank - 2 years ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...