- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in human resources and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives the execution of talent planning, management, and related initiatives for business unit leadership
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Ensures consistent execution of the company's human resource (HR) practices, systems, and personnel-related activities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides human resource (HR) advice
- Supports human resource (HR) management in developing strategies, practices, systems, and personnel-related activities
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field and 2 years experience in human resources or related field OR 5 years experience in human resources or related field.
Human Resources Manager I-HR
Walmart Stores - 2 years ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...