Guam, Micronesia, Full-Time/Year-Round
*Please note that we are currently accepting applications for future hiring. Our next anticipated training class will be held in the Winter of 2012.
Cape Air/Nantucket Airlines, is seeking several A&P Mechanics to work full-time and year-round at our Guam, Micronesia location. Applicants must be able to demonstrate the values of our company’s mission/vision: kindness, teamwork and the spirit of MOCHA HAGoTDI!
- Must hold a valid A&P License
- General aviation work history preferred
- Good troubleshooting skills required
- Must have a US driver’s license
- Must have a valid passport
- Applicants with a strong mechanical background will be preferred
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations
- Must be willing to work any and all shifts, including some nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience with any of the following a bonus: Turbo props/Avionics/Cessna 402/ATR 42!
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE . Use job reference number #2012141.
Cape Air - 19 months ago
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...