Senior Software Engineer
· Seeking a Java software engineer with experience in requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
· A Bachelors degree with at least six (6) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
· At least four (4) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
· At least three (3) years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems, and at least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
· At least three (3) years in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
· Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least four (4) documents in support of a software development project.
· Developing and coding at least one (1) OOS.
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry and typically 5 to 8 years experience in an engineering classification.
· Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
· Developing and deploying desktop application frameworks (e.g. ECLIPSE RCP).
· Experience working with Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
· Knowledge of SQL and Oracle.
· Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component - Web-based GUI development experience preferred.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active security clearance and to maintain the clearance.