Long Term Care Billing Clerk
- Performs clerical tasks involved in an organization. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, preparing routine correspondence, word processing, compiling data for reports, preparing/editing presentations, verifying data, completing forms, data entry, processing various documents (i.e. claims forms and invoices), operating office equipment, maintaining records, account reconciliation, distributing mail, duplicating, and other established general clerical tasks.
Education and Experience Required
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills
- Senior/advanced administrative skills/ knowledge of most administrative issues in the organization.
- Usually works with multiple issues/projects and people.
- Regarded as a key administrative lead in the organization.
- Specific advanced level of software skills as required by the work unit/department.
United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like...