SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities' goal is to offer residents and staff a close-knit, family environment coupled with the resources you'd expect from an industry leader. As we continue to build the clinical expertise of our in-house rehab teams, we invite you to consider joining us. The SavaSeniorCare 183 affiliated facilities in 19 states strive to provide compassionate short- and long-term care. It's our business-the only thing we do.
We offer a wealth of resources to support our rehab teams including generous, flexible benefits packages, CEUs and continuing education tuition reimbursement. Consider all we have to offer: in-house rehab teams with clinical support, flexible schedules, modality programs, and mentorship.
Arcola Health & Rehab Center is seeking an Occupational Therapist Assistant to join our In-House Rehab Team!
Arcola Health & Rehab Center;
901 Arcola Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20902;
Workforce Award 2010/11;
Blue Ribbon 2009 (Region);
Blue Ribbon 2008 (Region);
Renovated Facility & Gym;
Secured Dementia Unit;
Private Medicare Suites;
Separate Skilled Units;
In-House Rehab Team;
88% Productivity Expectation;
ROX / Rehab Optima GiftRAP Software;
ACP Modality Equipment;
Vital Stim Equipment;
To discover more info about this career opportunity, please call: Lesley Mastalerz, Therapy Recruiter at 866-275-8111 or email email@example.com
An occupational therapist assistant (OTA) works under the supervision of a licensed occupational therapist to assist with a patient's treatment program in accordance with federal guidelines and state practice acts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts resident screens (without interpretation) as allowed by state practice act.
- Helps residents with rehabilitative activities and exercises outlined in a treatment plan developed in collaboration with an occupational therapist.
- Monitors an individual's activities to make sure they are performed correctly and to provide encouragement.
- Records resident's progress for use by the occupational therapist.
- May assist in scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, restocking or ordering depleted supplies, and filling out insurance forms or other paperwork.
- Provides training to residents, caregivers and families according to the resident's care plan.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SavaSeniorCare has a flair for elder care. The privately held company operates about 190 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities...