The SolarCity team is smart, dedicated to our clients, open minded, fun, and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing, award-winning company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to SolarCity.
Reporting to the Channel Account Manager, as a Retail Lead Generator (Field Energy Advisor), you will work out of the Home Depot, introducing customers to SolarCity and our solar and clean energy efficient products.
More than generating leads, you will act as the face of SolarCity, promoting the SolarCity brand, delivering in-store presentations and setting appointments for free in-home evaluations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for people looking to launch a career in solar and clean energy sales. Success in this role can lead to an opportunity in Outside Sales, Inside Sales or Commercial Sales.
• Driving creation of in store leads to meet local sales teams goals and objectives
• Speaking with customers about SolarCity clean energy solutions
• Training and motivating The Home Depot employees
• Setting up SolarCity displays and collateral
• Hosting and conducting in-store seminars and events for 20 or more people
• Additional duties required as needed
• Positive, professional, and big picture attitude
• High energy
• Articulate with excellent communication skills
• Highly persuasive
• Self-disciplined and honest
• General understanding of the sales process and able to meet targets
• Retail sales experience-working the floor highly preferred
• Four year college degree preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Work schedule: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday (must work weekends)
• The ability to speak fluently in Spanish in certain locations required
• Minimum 2 years work experience in a quota driven sales position
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Must be proficient with Excel and MS Outlook (+CRM tool preferred)
• Must have a clean driving record. (example, no DUI in the last 5 years)
• Must have a valid state driver’s license
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Motivated to earn 55k+
• Paid training with the nation’s leader in solar power and energy efficiency
• Full benefits including health, vision, dental insurance
• 401k plan and pre-public stock options
• Career path opportunities for top performers into Outside Sales
If you are top performer, self-motivated and ready to take the next step in your sales career with the solar power industry leader, apply today!
SolarCity is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
SolarCity - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
SolarCity Delivers Better Energy
SolarCity is a national leader in clean energy services. We make clean energy available to homeowners,...