Yulista is seeking a Master Scheduler in Warner Robins, GA to perform the following day to day duties:
· Create and maintain project schedules utilizing the SOW (Statement of Work) and the WBS (Work Breakdown Structure), using Microsoft Project 2007/2010 and company scheduling guide.
· Work with sub-contractors and project team to track and report project progress.
· Perform schedule analysis using Critical Path Method, Critical Chain Method.
· Perform schedule risk analysis using quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques.
· Provide Project Management IMS and/or IMS Metrics updates as required.
· Support the Project Manager during all Government reviews and meetings.
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Certification and Experience.
· 5+ years of scheduling experience
· Advanced skills using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
· Advanced skills using Microsoft Project 2007/2010.
· Ability to maintain multiple, interrelated project schedules simultaneously.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
· Microsoft Project Server experience.
· PMI Scheduling Professional or Microsoft Project Certification.
· Experience using Sharepoint.
· Previous experience supporting Government Contracts.
· Previous experience performing scheduling on Aviation projects.
· Military experience.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position or to view all of our job openings, visit us online
at, www.yulista.com , and click on career opportunities. EOE.
Yulista Management Services - 10 months ago