The Station Manager will oversee and develop all sales and promotional initiatives for the Little Rock station through direct oversight of the sales team and Promotion Manager.
Radio Disney is part of the Disney ABC TV Group.
- Manage staff using Radio Disney standards and guidelines while actively overseeing the execution of programs and events to ensure protection of the Disney brand.
- Responsible for maintaining FCC compliance at all times and pro-active with asset protection.
- Responsible for generating revenue while achieving station budgets, controlling expenses and protecting the Disney brand.
- Develop a marketing campaign to build brand awareness within the community.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a sales role and/or sales management
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook (create/edit emails and appointments), Word (create/edit documents), Excel (create/edit documents) and Power Point (create/edit presentations)
- Must be able to provide full work availability for this position, which may include work nights, weekends and holidays based on station calendar.
- A minimum of 5+ years managing a sales team
- Experience in both radio or media sales and promotions is preferred
- Experience managing a sales team in the local market in which you are applying
- Experience managing and implementing multiple budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of work experience
RADIO DISNEY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Job Location: Little Rock, AR
Disney - 21 months ago
The monarch of this magic kingdom is no man but a mouse -- Mickey Mouse. The Walt Disney Company is the world's largest media...