The Borderless Channel sales team is looking for an experienced content security partner development manager (PDM) to support Comstor. The individual will be responsible for building relationships with Comstor’s sales team and winning business in a competitive setting.
This exciting new opportunity provides a PDM the opportunity to leverage their sales capabilities while expanding their technical skills to drive revenue with Comstor one of the largest and fastest growing partners in the industry.
The PDM will be expected to drive upsell, migration and displacement product activities. Success will be measured by bookings as well as pipeline growth and the achievement of key objectives as defined throughout the year.
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive transactional sales
• Competitive content positioning
• Execute demand generation programs
• Scale content sales processes
• Drive one to many sales enablement
QUALIFICATIONS: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Content security sales experience
• Experience executing a sales strategy
• 3 to 5 years channel experience
• Strong collaboration skills
• Experience owning and driving a $10M incremental sales target
• Experience building and implementing scalable sales processes
• BA/BS or equivalent
QUALIFICATIONS: PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Interested in growing sales skills
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...