This position is located at 410 Putnam Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917
Financial Consultants and Advisors - Why Settle for Limited Growth? Take your place with Investment Services at Sovereign Bank, among the industry's finest financial consultants! Combine a comprehensive range of competitive investment products and services with the power and presence of one of the nation's largest banks to help you help your clients pursue their investment goals in the manner best suited for them. Qualified investment clients are not a problem to obtain due to existing relationships, deposit base and lead platforms already in place! As an Investment Services at Sovereign Bank Financial Consultant you will have the opportunity to work in an existing and mature bank program!
- Strive to maximize revenues and profits by building strategic client and business partner relationships.
- Effectively source prospective clients, capitalize on Bank referrals, profile customer needs, refer customers to the appropriate service provider and execute highly customized solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Responsible for balancing investment growth, increasing revenues, referral activities, customer follow-up, prospect building and personal growth and development.
- Focus on building profitable, affluent relationships and strategic business partnerships and must have a wide range of knowledge about financial investment strategies and Bank products and services.
- Focus on expanding customer relationships where opportunities exist.
- Provides securities, annuities, and insurance products to new and established accounts; develops new business through leads generated from partnering and relationship building skills.
- Provides prudent and suitable investment recommendations to individual and corporate clients.
Requirements include Series 6 and 63 securities license and insurance license.
You will be expected to obtain your series 7 and 65 licenses within a reasonable amount of time.
3 or more years of proven investment sales experience and a track record of success consistent with current production and job stability.
Verifiable annual gross production of $175,000 in investment revenue from a wirehouse and/or $250,000 minimum from a bank program.
These positions are not salaried.
They include a draw, commissions and outstanding benefits package.
Job ID 53641
Performs job requirement/responsibilities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
To express interest in and be considered for a position, please provide your background information and work experience by completing the employment application in its entirety. Incomplete information may result in rejection of your application from consideration.
Santander Bank - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Santander Holdings USA is the parent company of Sovereign Bank, which reigns in the Northeast with more than 700 branch locations....