As a Sales Solutions Engineer, you will be the central point of contact for the products and solutions aligned with the Test equipment Line of Business for the Energy, Rail & Transit and Manufacturing Market segments. You will provide subject matter expertise to our sales teams responsible for selling products and solutions within those designated markets.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Build a pipeline of new opportunities that will support the sales goals for the market
- Establish relationships with key TESSCO test equipment manufacturers.
- Conduct sales application trainings
- Attend customer appointments and provide demos where needed.
- Result-oriented, self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Excellent skills in: organization, strategy development, collaboration
- Detail oriented problem solver
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience, MBA a plus
- 3+ years experience in sales, marketing, product or project management.
- Test Equipment industry experience preferred, i.e., internet protocol networks, physical security, fiber optic transport, cellular communications, etc.
TESSCO Technologies - 19 months ago
TESSCO Technologies doesn't supply distributor caps, but it does wear one. The company distributes communications products from about 380...