20553BR ISO 9000 Coordinator |
Manufacturing & Production Engineering
Site / Location of Position
US - Canton, MS
Nissan North America, Manufacturing (NMC)
ISO 9000 Coordinator. Shift Your Career Into High Gear At Nissan.
Why Nissan? We Operate with more than 248,000 employees globally. Provided customers with more than 4.1 million vehicles in 2010. Possess a strong commitment to developing exciting and innovative products for all. Deliver a comprehensive range of 64 models under the Nissan and Infiniti brands. A pioneer in zero-emission mobility. Made history with the introduction of the Nissan LEAF.
- Establish regular communication with Plant to facilitate the implementation of the certification to ISO 9001/2008 standard.
- Facilitate team meetings, drive accountability and commitment to meet goals.
- Track progress of Work Instructions, Procedures, CIO’s and ISO Training within the plants or operations.
- Assist in the development of work instructions.
- Responsible for document control within the Plant
- Assist in internal plant audits.
- Report back to Plant Management on the progress and schedule commitments.
- Be a role model for the facility.
- Will be a part of an implementation team and will be taking direction from the ISO Lead Engineer.
- Strong leadership and positive communication skills.
- Preferred: 3-5 years in manufacturing (Automotive preferred)
- Preferred: Knowledge of ISO 9001/2008 standards.
- Preferred: Experience in leading and facilitation teams.
- ISO Lead Auditor certification or willingness to become certified required.
- Strong technical writing skills
The following qualification statements reflect the minimum skills and abilities required of the qualified applicant.
1. Experience: 3 to 5 years of related experience at a professional level.
2. Education: A four-year degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology or Engineering Technology. Other degrees will be considered based on applicable experience.
3. Computer Skills: Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations.
The physical requirements described below are representative of those an employee must normally meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Occasional day or overnight travel, including international travel. Extended travel may be required if assigned to new programs.
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply Now.
NISSAN - 17 months ago
Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North...