The Threespot Digital Analyst is responsible for enabling clients to better capture, understand, and utilize digital data, while providing strategic recommendations for how clients should optimize their digital brand presence —from websites to SEO/SEM to social media. The ideal candidate is as comfortable giving a PowerPoint presentation to clients as they are documenting technical requirements for internal teams, digging deeply into an Excel spreadsheet, or brainstorming forward-thinking SEM campaigns.
- Define learning objectives, KPIs, and supporting metrics based on a client’s business objectives and design direction.
- Translate technical specifications and analytical data/insights into client-facing presentations, and lead clients (from analysts to senior-level managers) through the transformative learning process associated with analytics implementations.
- Identify new business opportunities that will increase scope of work among client initiative.
- Outline detailed technical requirements for analytics software implementation and for SEO (CMS fields, redirects, etc.)
- Participate in the analytics implementation and data validation process for new site releases, and evaluate analytics implementations currently in place, to provide data-driven decisions about how to optimize site interactions.
- Create holistic and meaningful dashboards by pulling data from a variety of sources, focusing on impact-driven metrics Develop and manage Google AdWords campaigns that meet client objective.
- Suggest, create, and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
- Analyze and utilize data to deliver strategic insights for improving client websites and other digital marketing/fundraising campaigns.
- Passion for a collaborative approach to analytics and SEO/SEM that involves being an advocate to the multiple stakeholders within the agency, and understanding a client’s competing internal objectives.
- Comfortable defining your own process and product-oriented deliverables, adapted to specific client needs and Threespot brand.
- At least two years working with multiple clickstream analysis tools: Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics, etc., with a strong preference for implementing analytics software on large websites.
- Experience with executing SEO and SEM campaigns that achieve demonstrable goals.
- Previous background in a client-facing role (creating and delivering presentations, teaching workshops, managing client expectations, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation that maps back to client business, including regression-based statistics and expert-level Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Macros, V-Lookups, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written skills with a proven ability to prepare client-ready documents.
When you apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification / orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
- No phone calls, please
- No staffing agencies, please
- No contractors, please
For more information contact:
Director of Human Resources
threespot. - 2 years ago