Intern Post Graduate 000 - 096138
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 162,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com. JCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and as such does not discriminate in its recruiting and selection process based on disability or handicap status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Hotline at (414)-524-8999 and press option #0.
Modelica simulations to compare the performance of the following six
self-optimizing control strategies for air-side economizer in air-handling
units and chiller and cooling towers.
- Dither Extremum-Seeking Control
- Adaptive Dither Extremum Seeking
- Sliding Mode Extremum Seeking
- Switching Extremum Seeking Control
- Simultaneous Perturbation Stochastic
- Adaptive Simultaneous Perturbation
and build an experimental test rig for testing self-optimizing control of
air-side economizer. Following are specific some specific tasks.
- Select a test unit.
- Modify ductwork to include an
- Install sensors and actuators on air
- Connect sensors and actuators to a
data acquisition and control system.
- Program self-optimizing control
strategies on data acquisition and control system.
- Perform experiments under various
- Document Results.
- M.S. in Engineering
- Graduate Level Courses
- Linear Control Theory.
- Non-linear Control Theory.
- Fluid Dynamics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink.
- Experience with Modelica.
- Excellent programming skills.
Johnson Controls - 15 months ago
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) provides automotive interiors, products and services that optimize energy usage in buildings and...