Job Title: Production Assistant
Position open immediately
Sanky Communications, Inc., based in New York City, is dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations with their fundraising needs, integrating classic direct mail campaigns with online and other fundraising programs.
We are seeking a person with superb organizational skills to join our direct mail team. This position reports to the Account Manager, and Vice President leading the direct mail team.
The Production Assistant must be extremely detail-oriented, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and capable of meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Should be comfortable communicating with vendors and clients and possess a professional demeanor. A college degree is required. Must be proficient with Word and Excel.
- Working with team to coordinate and implement marketing schedules and production work for specific agency accounts
- Coordination with in-house creative team, printers and mailshops
- Print and mailshop orders
- Proofing; quality and traffic control
- With Account Manager, maintain production calendar, and utilize in-house project management tool