The Senior Implementation Manager will drive business results for the team by collaborating with both internal and external contacts to support client and provider network activities. The Senior Implementation Manager will provide direction for and will be responsible for the successful management of various cross-functional, operational and strategic network implementations. The Senior Implementation Manager will be responsible for gathering data to support business processes, resolving issues, and outlining implementation and network requirements, deliverables, milestones, timelines, decisions, and status for those items in which they are assigned to and the overall success of such assignments from beginning to end. The Senior Implementation Manager will be responsible for continuous improvements that drive business value and ensuring implementations are delivered on-time and within budget. The Senior Implementation Manager is, in part, responsible for mentoring, training, and development of other team members.
1.Provide business direction and implementation management for cross-functional, operational, strategic, and/or tactical network or pricing related projects and implementations.
2.Analysis of complex situations, distillation of the issues into options and driving to appropriate conclusions.
3.Define implementation scope, deliverables, milestones, timelines, and work plans.
4.Manage tight deadlines, scope, and converging opinions to solution in a timely manner.
5.Responsible for implementation from original concept through system implementation and maintenance, as required.
6.Gather and analyze data, document business requirements, track action items, testing validation, and provide status reports for projects. 7.Ensure proper processes are met and documented.
8.Represent Network Systems, Setup, & Support, serving as a subject-matter expert (SME) internally and externally, as needed, for implementations and specific processes.
9.As needed, develop high-level presentations, reports, and timelines to share with various interested parties.
10.Collaborate with clients and internal departments, such as IS, CBA, SAM, Network Contracting, Implementation, Finance, and Call Centers to facilitate resolution and root cause analysis for cross-functional operational issues.
11.Identify and map out continuous improvement opportunities and waste-reduction opportunities.
12.Lead efforts to implement process improvements, including but not limited to, documentation of re-engineered processes, and development of training materials, reference guides, work instructions, and/or policies and procedures to ensure success of improvement project.
13.Continually meet with Network Implementation and Support teams to mentor, train, and reinforce specific concepts and processes.
14.Work with individually, as needed, on their development in recognizing process improvement opportunities, implementing deliverables, and improving upon logical thinking skills.
15.Develop and maintain training materials, reference guides, work instructions, and/or policies and procedures to ensure successful knowledge transfer and mastery of concepts and processes.
BA/BS degree within Business Administration, Communications, or Health Care Management. MA/MS Preferred.
- 8-12 years experience within related field
- 2-3 years PBM experience and prior management experience preferred.
- 1+ year project management experience desired.
- Master¿s degree and 6-10 years of experience.
- Advanced computer skills required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Outlook knowledge required.
- Microsoft Access experience preferred.
- 3+ years experience with ESI systems preferred.
- Training and/or presentation experience required.
- Must be able to create work plans and/or work forecasting tools.
- Budget planning skills preferred.
- Experience in process development, process documentation, and support required
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and have a demonstrated ability to work with other departments to collaborate, facilitate, and resolve issues and be able to develop customized solutions to meet business requirements.
- Must have excellent written & oral communication skills and excellent organizational skills. Must be able to write training materials, policies and procedures, decision documents, business requirements, and other project documentation.
- Must have a strong customer service focus and be detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to motivate and indirectly manage various teams and individuals to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. - Must be able to self-start, adapt in a dynamic work environment, and lead teams through changes positively.
- Must be able to prioritize work for self and others and make independent decisions.
- Must be able to project resources needed, organize and distribute workload, complete work, manage team and timelines to meet deadlines, and document progress on projects as required.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule during peak volume times and travel up to 70%.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job