ATI Ladish Machining (formally Stowe), a progressive aerospace manufacturer, has an opening for a Process Engineer / NC programmer with an aerospace milling and/or turning machining background.
- Ability to write full programs utilizing UG (NX 7) or Master-cam software but a strong preference for UG experience.
- Machining experience to include Vertical/ Horizontal Mill 4 axis minimum 5 axis a plus.
- Machining experience that included CNC turning using ceramic is wanted if currently a turning programmer.
- Able to determine fixture design and tools needed for the processing the part.
The ideal candidate will have an Associate degree in N/C Programming, Manufacturing Technology or equivalent, education and experience. BS in Manufacturing Technology or related field preferred.
- 3+ UG experience and/or 5+ Master-cam experience
- Able to follow procedures and work as part of a team
- Aerospace manufacturing experience preferred.
Our Company offers competitive wages with a generous benefit package:
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation and (10) holidays
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please email resume.