The Operations and Commuications Manager will be responsible for managing administrative office operations including monitoring the office budget and coordinating and the recruitment, training and supervision of part time staff. This position is responsible for managing departmental communications. This position also coordinates, designs and delivers research development training programs using a learning management system.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master of Business Administration or Master of Public Administration is preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience providing business and/or communication support
- Well develop written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience facilitating training
- Prior project management experience
- Familiarity with research administration; specially grant and contract administration/management
The successful completion of a pre-employment background check is required. This position may require evening hours during office sponsored trainings and workshops.