The Sr. Information Architect (User Experience) will be responsible for developing use cases, site maps, functional flows, and wireframes. This position will work closely with our entire Creative department as well as all cross-functional groups within the agency.
- Translate clients’ business requirements into feasible Web solutions
- Create personas to identify target audience and develop fictional scenarios of anticipated user interaction
- Categorize site content and define information hierarchy and relationships, classification schemes, navigation systems and global interface design
- Outline website content and functionality from a user’s perspective while balancing clients’ business goals
- Consider depth and breadth of site structure as it relates to scalability and expandability
- Extrapolate site taxonomies based on proposed and existing site content
- Create navigation labels and scalable navigation schemes
- Develop site maps showing navigation and content relationships
- Create wireframes to show content, navigation and page functionality
- Develop flow charts to show user interaction and decision points
- Develop flow charts outlining application functionality as needed
- Provide usability feedback on creative layouts
- Test working HTML prototypes as needed
- Perform usability testing in the development and staging environment
- Ability to develop and communicate solid content strategies as input for the Creative team
- Solid presentation skills/ability to clearly walk clients through usability documentation
Other Considerations and Requirements:
- 6+ years experience as a Web Designer, Web Developer or Information Architect within a digital agency.
- Must have thorough understanding of HTML and web technologies
- Demonstrated skills in Visio or Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat, OmniGraffle
- Demonstrated team player
We look forward to meeting you!