The Business Development Associate works to expand sales and business development for Visvero, Inc. The successful candidate will have several years of experience in a business environment with an emphasis on direct and indirect sales/business development. Computer literacy and a drive to learn and grow into a position of increased responsibility is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide creative ideas for increasing sales and business contacts to grow the business. Every employee is empowered to make “owner-like” decisions, balancing customer/employee satisfaction and creating overall positive long term experience.
- Maintain established relationships with current clients and consultants and work to create new business opportunities with potential clients.
- Communicate effectively with and understand the needs of the company’s clients and consultants to establish an ongoing, harmonious relationship.
- Provide excellent service to clients and consultants by responding client inquiries through calls, email, or letters.
- Resolve client and consultant issues by providing the best solution to them- whether it’s simply finding the answer or taking the initiative to find an innovative, new solution that best suits the situation.
- Develop a thorough and deep technical knowledge regarding the company’s offerings to both clients and consultants.
- Attend industry and product related training programs and conferences. Some travel required.
Skills and Specifications:
- Success driven, independent worker.
- Ability to observe issues and suggest innovative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills-verbal and written.
- Ability to ask for help and guidance when needed.
- Customer service oriented.
- Accountable for following through on commitments.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Motivated learner with a desire to advance.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university – Bachelor’s preferred.
Visvero, Inc. - 16 months ago