As the Technology Project Manager you are responsible for implementing strategic technology projects supporting business growth and sustainability. You must possess a strong sense of project management rigor, leadership, organization and communication with the ability to accommodate frequently changing strategies and decisions-proactively and reactively.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage complex project plans across all functions including technology. Position requires experience with business process analysis, project planning, project governance/approvals, change management issues and other aspects of project management following sound PMBOK practices.
- Create and track project plans, and track implementation success and return
- Conduct regular project track meetings and publish status reports.
- Create and track project risks, issues, and lessons learned.
- Estimate project budget, gather product/service information and quotes from technology vendors
- External partner communication around plan execution
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or higher in business administration, finance, project management or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in managing medium to large size complex projects, gathering technical requirements, and performing analysis, for system and platform enhancements.
- Experience with PMBOK or PMP Certification required.
About Direct Capital:
- Proven knowledge and experience using project management methodologies.
- Proven track record in establishing rapport at the sr. management & executive level, gaining and maintaining credibility with internal and external customers at all levels of the company.
- Ability to manage project team to hit deadlines
- Effective listening skills
- Ability to solicit different viewpoints, share knowledge and insights, and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Familiarity with the language of technology in application development, IT infrastructure or data management.
- Must have experience working in MS Project or similar PPM tool.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, SharePoint, Visio, Google Docs and other Google products is a plus
Established in 1993, Direct Capital provides specialty finance solutions, including capital equipment leasing, commercial loans, and merchant cash advances. Direct Capital markets its services through direct relationships with businesses and through partnerships with vendors, dealers, and manufacturers of capital equipment. Superb execution on its exceptional and unique direct service delivery model is the cornerstone of Direct Capital’s success in an increasingly commoditized financial services industry.
- Make Every Customer Experience Remarkable
- Be Scrappy
- Drive Big Mo (Momentum) for Success
- Crush Obstacles
- Seek Change
- Invent Solutions
- Be Point Blank
- Bring It - - Passion all day, every day
- Enjoy the Ride
- #2 Family owned business on a list of 75 by Business NH Magazine, in June 2012 issue
- FOURTH Largest Independent Equipment Finance Company by “Monitor”
- Named FOUR TIMES to Business NH Magazine’s list of Top New Hampshire Employers
- #5 on New Hampshire’s Fastest 20 Fastest Growing Companies List
- #7 on New Hampshire’s Private 100 List
- #4 on the Monitor (for the Equipment Leasing and Finance Professional) Top Private Independents List
- An Inc. 500 Company
- Equipment Finance for eBay, Power by Direct Capital and many other name brand partnerships
- 92% Client Satisfaction
- Located in America’s Top State to Live, 2012
We offer a robust benefit package that includes health, company paid dental, vision discounts, domestic partner benefits, 401 K, company paid life insurance, company paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short term and long term disability, a generous paid time off program, discounts on auto and home insurance, wellness programs that include weight loss clinics and smoking cessation programs, corporate discounts to area attractions.
-Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Direct Capital Corporation - 19 months ago