Lane Bryant Outlet is searching for an enthusiastic Part
Time Sales Lead to add to our team in our Elizabeth, NJ
location. The Part Time Sales Lead assists in driving
sales, demonstrating excellent customer service and
motiving our sales team. If you are an experienced
retail professional with a passion for the business we
would love to speak with you!
Our company offers trend-forward, sophisticated and
high-quality fashion in sizes 14-28 at a great value. By
being a positive influence on the way women feel about
their bodies, Lane Bryant Outlet has become the premier
destinations for curvy women who are looking for fashion
and intimates in the retail outlet industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package and a generous
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
and following our Style, Savvy, Service customer
- Role modeling exceptional customer service skills
engagement culture, setting the example for the
example for the sales team.
- Understand how to achieve store goals, setting the
to the customer and teaching to the sales team.
- Exceptional product knowledge skills, communicating
customer service and completing assigned tasks
- Ensuring that all sales associates are providing
encourages customers to shop again and associates
- Create a warm and friendly environment that
excited to come to work.
- Assist leadership team with all aspects of store
- Opening and closing of the store
- Managing the selling floor
- Upholding store standards
- Completing all assigned tasks
- Completion of shipment and replenishment
- Achieving credit and capture results
- Day to day business needs
- Merchandising and visual plan
- Correct marketing and pricing of merchandise
- Achieving payroll plan
- Loss Prevention
them with any questions during onboarding.
- Create a warm introduction to new hires, assisting
leadership team to achieve goals.
- Serves as a leader and role model to sales team.
- Sets the example for all associates to follow.
- Creates a strong teamwork environment.
- Take ownership of self-development, working with
apparel company, at least 1 year of management
- 3+ years of retail experience in a specialty retail
- Excellent customer service skills and understands
- Excellent verbal and written communication and
- Loves customer service and can handle multiple
- Multi tasker and self-starter.
- Operates with the highest level of professionalism
- Understands day to day operations of a specialty
- Understanding of visual merchandising and signing.
- Strong loss prevention skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic. Always a brand and
- Fashionable, up on the trends and an ambassador for
days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Outlet experience preferred.
- Availability that fits business needs including
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Charming Shoppes is big in women's plus-size clothing. The apparel retailer runs more than 1,800 stores (and related websites) in 48 US...