Quincy Compressor is a leading designer and manufacturer of reciprocating and rotary screw air compressors, vacuum pumps, and a full line of air treatment components. Our products are used around the world in manufacturing plants,
hospitals, climate control systems and any application that requires reliable air assistance. When a tough application calls for a tough compressed air system, Quincy Compressor answers with True Blue reliability backed by the industry's strongest warranties.
Engineered to last for decades of heavy use and manufactured with durability in mind, our lineup offers ruggedly efficient air compressors supported by an assortment of control, accessory and air treatment options.
AREA SALES MANAGER - WESTERN US
Territory includes Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Washington.
Location is flexible; Must live within assigned territory.
The mission of the Area Manager is to manage the selling activities of Quincy products through independent distributors, OEM customers and defined direct accounts that are assigned and located in the Western territory which includes: Arizona, Utah, Nevada,
Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Washington. The Area Manager is to perform all assigned tasks to assure that company goals are achieved in respect to maximum sales volume and profitability.
Nature & Scope:
At the direction of the Regional Manager, and within the limits of the Division and Corporate Policy, the Area Sales Manager will exercise primary control over all customer-related activities and problems within the assigned area. The Area Sales manager will
work with the Regional Manager and other factory-functional areas to complete assigned sales and marketing goals.
The main duties of the Area Sales Manager include:
- Maintaining close relationship with current distributors, jointly developing sales goals for all products, evaluating progress, and correcting activities where necessary to achieve optimum market coverage.
- Formally completing distributor evaluations.
- Working with distributors to assist with end user sales calls. Helping locate, contact, qualify and secure business with existing or potential direct customers, OEM’s, resale and National Accounts.
- Training distributor sales staff on Quincy products.
- Locating, contacting, qualifying and securing business with existing or potential direct customers, OEMs, re-sale and National Accounts for our products and services opportunities.
- Planning, scheduling and conducting sales meetings on a regular basis in order to instruct distributor personnel on existing and new product offerings, engineering and policy changes, special pricing, terms and discounts, and new market opportunities and
Education and Experience:
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred
- 5 to 10 years experience in compressor and compressor systems sales
- Must have knowledge of compressor and compressor systems
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be a team player, action oriented, trustworthy, ethical, and a problem solver.
Quincy Compressor aims to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial, and personal wellness through a competitive compensation and benefits package. See our Benefits web page for more information.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information or any other protected
class. Job promotions at Quincy Compressor will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 251.937.5900. Reasonable accommodation requests will
be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Quincy Compressor is a leading designer and manufacturer of reciprocating and rotary screw air compressors ranging from one-third to 350...