We are seeking someone to successfully manage multiple projects across locations, business units and customers.
This important role will be r esponsible for the following duties:
- Project delivery within specification, schedule, and budget utilizing accepted project management principles and methodologies.
- Develop project plans and schedules; successfully lead teams in the execution of a project plan and be able to provide status on the key deliverables and milestones to appropriate stakeholders using relevant project management artifacts.
- Manage medium sized projects with various levels of complexity;
Lead project planning and execution of projects plans in multiple locations
- Manage change in customer environments
- Organize and lead diverse teams from multiple locations to achieve project-defined objectives
- Minimize the risk of project failure by monitoring project progress on defined deliverables
- Ensure that appropriate process, support and operations documentation is generated following agreed upon project management practices
• Four-year degree and on-going association with PM sources and PM education
• Demonstrated experience with project management
• Understanding of project management methodologies and the ability to deploy methodologies based on project needs
• Experience with MS Project, Project Server 2003, SharePoint and related suite of tools
• Proven ability to manage projects successfully and delivery of projects on schedule and within budget
• Ability to perform multiple project planning cycles and resource scheduling
• Understanding of group dynamics and organizational behavior
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years (minimum) of Project Management experience in development and/or implementation related projects in matrix management environment
- Hospitality Industry experience is preferred
Pegasus Solutions has no reservations about providing services to the worldwide hotel industry. Its reservation, representation, and...