Sales Coordinator - Southfield
Requisition #: 75528
Status: Full-Time with Full-Time Benefits (40 Hours)
Business Unit: Health Alliance Plan (HAP)
Department: CONSULTANT BUSINESS
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Job Function: Business (Non-Clinical)
Campus/Job Location Health Alliance Plan (HAP) Preferred
Location (State/City): US-MI-Southfield
Our health system thrives on teamwork, and we know our employees achieve the greatest results when they are working together for a common goal - to provide care for our patients. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment then we have a job for you!
Henry Ford Health System is one of the country's largest health care systems and a national leader in clinical care, research and education. Our system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, six hospitals, Health Alliance Plan, 32 primary care centers and many other health-related entities throughout Southeast Michigan. Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, we continue to be committed to improving the health and well-being of a diverse Michigan community. In 2009 alone, Henry Ford Health System provided more than $173 million in uncompensated care. Henry Ford also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 23,000. Our health system is led by CEO Nancy Schlichting.
To enroll and retain plan membership in diversified types of enrolled accounts by marketing and servicing groups primarily through telephone communication and field activity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and follow up on initial benefit plan information inquiries as assigned.
- Arrange clients open enrollment schedules, materials, and coverage with internal staff and conduct open enrollments according to procedures.
- Provide customer service to groups by responding to inquiries and resolving membership, claims and billing problems.
- Plan and coordinate functions within the segments of accounts: to include contact with chairpersons, support and attend functions, and resolve problems that may arise.
- Coordinate and conduct a variety of presentations at employee meetings, information booths, community events, worksite wellness events, and labor meetings, etc.
- Monitor, track, and provide reports for Request for Proposals (RFP) in support of their completion.
- Orient benefit representatives to Health Alliance Plan benefits, service and plan administration.
- Secure approval signature for renewal rates from key account contacts by sending and receiving the GOA.
- Complete all required reports on a timely basis and maintain accurate information on the corporate computer systems and marketing database.
- Provide Producer Business Director and Consultant Commercial Group Director with monthly renewal status reports
- Request ERISA 5500 Schedule A financial reports and provide them to both the group and/or producer
- Reporting responsibilities include but not limited to group membership, performance reviews, Performance Tracking, RFI/renewal tracking, etc.
- Coordinate with multiple departments including but not limited to Planning and Marketing, Communications, and Client Services to develop and deliver high quality promotional items using Adobe Professional.
- Work closely with underwriting on processing rates and new benefit packages in the Paradigm system
Develop and deliver high quality PowerPoint presentations
- Responsible for servicing commercial groups with 500+ employees online enrollment access including but not limited to the autos, casinos, and hospitals.
- Manage Lunch and Learn conferences with HAP's senior staff and HAP's external customers. Responsible for the logistics, planning, and execution including and not limited to site location, meeting room details and presentations.
- Manage, attend, and assist with needed materials for Senior Sales Reps to deliver to large external clients for quarterly, open enrollment, and rate delivery meetings.
- Work closely with other departments within HAP to gather, analyze, and develop reports for HAP senior staff.
- Responsible for being the key point coordinator for training and assisting the delivery of new systems within Sales and Marketing department.
- Interface with Management to process and follow through on service request across departments such as Communications, Membership and Billing, and Underwriting to ensure customer satisfaction of HAP products and web services.
- Maintain accurate details and report of large commercial group with 500+ employees and Consultants within various systems including; Peradigm and Support Module, Sales Logix, and HAP's Book of Business
- Administrative support for Director, Consultant Sales.
- Coordinate all workflow with support personnel as needed to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of completion.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Marketing, Business or related area
- Minimum of two (2) years of telephone experience in a customer relations position in a health insurance environment
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience servicing commercial health insurance
- Minimum of one (1) year of telemarketing sales
- Minimum of one (1) year of sales experience
- Must possess a valid Michigan driver's license and maintain a driving record that would qualify for a Michigan chauffeur's license endorsement.
- Michigan Accident, Health & Life licensure is required, can be obtained during first 45 calendar days of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight/height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Henry Ford Health System - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Built around a hospital founded by Detroit's favorite son, the not-for-profit Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a hospital network...