Greet customers in a professional friendly manner to ensure the customer's needs are met while maintaining safety /sanitation standards at all times. Abiding by the Company's Statement of Values and objectives while generating sales growth.
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers, attending to their requests and thanking them in a professional, friendly, courteous manner.
- Meet quality control standards of food service orders through proper food portioning, using fresh ingredients, product presentation and merchandising established by the company.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, etc. Follow daily checklist to ensure safety and sanitation standards/regulations are met. Perform housekeeping duties and maintenance functions as needed to remain compliant with company standards.
- Check accuracy of prices/ signage of products and services according to the weekly advertisements and other merchandising standards.
- Adhere to Food Safety/sanitation policies and procedures established by the company.
- Follow recipes to ensure food consistency. Use suggestive selling techniques, sampling food products daily to customers.
- Support all company policies as presented in GetGo Handbook regarding safety and security procedures and all other company policies.
- Follow and complete daily food safety review checklist as required to maintain compliance with periodic Food Service Audit and Steritech inspections. Follow Par Level policies and procedures.
- Assist customers with using food-ordering kiosks.
- Meet time requirements for completing customers food orders.
- Keep work and dining areas clean, stocked and organized.
- Fill and maintain Grab-n-Go case. Check dates/times for freshness.
- Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility
Education and Training Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
Education and Training Desired
- High school diploma or equivalent plus up to 18 months of additional training
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Cold Prep Rooms
- Hot Ovens
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Repetitive Motion
- Data Entry
- Hearing (auditory)
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
- Operating Equipment
- Sight or Peripheral Vision
- Telephone Usage
- Communication (verbal)
- Adding Machine
- Fountain Machines
- Floor Blower
- Ice Coffee Machine
- Ice Machine
- Bag in box machine
- Lang Oven
- Make Line
- Merry Chef (Oven)
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Panini Grill
- Power Washer
- Shrink Wrap Machine
- Cap Machine
- Smoothie Machine
- Stand-up Lotto Machine
- Texlon Ordering Machine
- Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
- Conventional Oven
- Creamer Machine
- Coffee Brewer
- Coffee Grinder
Licenses / Certifications Required
Food Safety -
Giant Eagle - 14 months ago
Giant Eagle Inc., is one of the nation's largest food retailers and distributors with approximately $9.3 billion in annual sales, which...