Design and maintain a responsive, agile and efficient Supply Chain network, with operations that are sustainable.
• Optimize supply chain processes and provide supply chain stewardship for business projects. Self-motivated champion for supply excellence- Directs Team to “Best in Class” including: S&OP, inventory management, procurement, customer service, and logistics processes throughout the business unit.
• Establish effective inventory management & control strategies.
• Establish meaningful metrics to drive business results, including: customer satisfaction, manufacturing efficiency, planning effectiveness, and control of working capital.
• Seek continuous improvement, delivering sustainable cost savings to the business.
• Manage U.S. toll operations.
• Visible and key resource to the marketing/sales and manufacturing arms of the business.
• Coach and develop team members.
• Synchronization of Supply Chain activities integrating all components to ensure information & visibility across the network.
• Apply a total system approach to design and managing the entire flow of information, materials and services from raw materials-production-customers.
• Manage transportation to ensure efficient use of resources across the network.
• Develop strategies and risk management by effectively analyzing supply chain activities, costs and relationships and putting in proper controls to measure.
• 7-10 years of supply chain management experience required
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field required MBA is preferred
• Previous S&OP experience preferred (2+ years)
• Project Management Experience (2+ years)
• Six Sigma Certification preferred
• Knowledge of MRP and SAP is required
• Strong planning, organizing, and prioritizing skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in computer applications including SAP; Lotus Notes; Microsoft Office; Excel; MS Project, PowerPoint
• Ability to resolve issue in a collaborative manner for the overall satisfaction of key stakeholders, customers, and suppliers
• Strong Communication and goal alignment skills between other functional areas.
Arkema - 18 months ago
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...