Description: 3Pillar Global is looking for an experienced Senior iOS developer who wants to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the mobile space. The experienced Senior iOS Developer will join our established team of UX designers, software developers, project engineering managers, and QA testers.
Required Technical Skills:
• 2+ years of client (desktop or mobile) software development
• Well-versed in Cocoa Touch and Objective-C
• Ability to learn new technologies and work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience developing compelling user interfaces
• Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives
• The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment
• The ability to communicate well both written and verbally with other team members and clients
Benefits: At 3Pillar, we are equally devoted to client and employee satisfaction. We pride ourselves on providing an employee-friendly work environment that includes:
• A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands.
• Company paid medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family.
• 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
• Company paid disability and life for you and family.
• 4 weeks of Paid Time Off.
• 11 Company paid Holidays.
• Business casual atmosphere.
3Pillar Global - 15 months ago