OBJECTIVE OF POSITION |
A Business Analyst devises and develops business requirements and translates them into technology requirements and solutions to be used in support of the business.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project manager and key application customers.
- Assists in necessary investigation, analysis and evaluation to determine project scope and resource requirements.
- Helps in developing project cost and benefit estimates to establish project worth including the development of alternative considerations leading to recommendations for new systems or equipment installations, or change to existing ones.
- Advises the application customers on the different technical options available to resolve business issues/requirements.
- Supports new or existing applications and evaluates previously developed programs and suggests alternatives to determine the appropriate business solution.
- Develops or assists in the development of work plans, task sequencing, and the extent to which tasks may be performed concurrently.
- Recommends plans for user and resource management approvals.
- Develops and documents complete descriptions of all business requirements as specifications of work to be performed.
- Plans and documents the full range of actions needed to achieve desired end-results on complex problems .
- Works on computer programs usually dealing with routine record keeping types of operations.
- Develops and documents common operations.
- Devises data verification methods and standard systems procedures.
- Participates in systems analysis and process design.
- Prepares and administers unit and system tests as needed to quality assure all new programs and code changes and documents results.
- Provides production support to systems according to the “on-call” schedule and as needed.
- Advises Production Services and all appropriate personnel of changes to application systems.
- Adheres to department Production Services procedures and standards.
o Multi-channel retailing specifically as it relates to the ecommerce function
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s preferred.
- 1-2 years programming experience
- 1-2 years database experience.
- 2-4 years of related applications (ecommerce) work experience.
o Business Intelligence tools
o Google Analytics, Omniture, or another web analytics tool
o Testing, competitive analysis, online surveying or market research with digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, display, retargeting, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
- Ability to work well with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to do programming debugging, data analysis and system analysis
Kirkland's - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
When you just deplore your bare wood floor and feel the need to improve your home's décor, Kirkland's hopes you'll explore...