- Co-ordinate vendor services related to technology selection and implementation.
- Research and recommend an approach for migration away from legacy applications with a goal to utilize standard off-the-shelf applications.
- Provide Application Architecture oversight to the AGL team as they provide application and infrastructure expansion and maintenance
- Assist IT management to prioritize objectives, budget for new initiatives and manage projects against the approved roadmap.
- Provides consistency and synchronization across all platforms, and integrates other systems and technologies.
- Ensures system performance optimization, maintenance and production.
- Provides technical expertise in the development of collaborative platform client application/customer interface.
- Plans and oversee the implementation of system upgrades.
- Designs the model for corporate and business unit application servers.
- 10 plus years delivering application solutions to the enterprise, including a minimum of 5 years within the software and/or license management industry
- Knowledgeable in programming languages preferred: C, C++, C#, Java, and .NET
- Hands-on object oriented software design and development using Java/J2EE technology experience
- Expertise in using Java technologies including Servlets, JSP, JSTL, XML, JDBC
- Experience building Web Services using SOAP or RESTful API
- Relational Database skills including SQL queries, transaction logic, locking and optimization
When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- Spring experience
- API design experience
- Flexera software experience
- Poetic experience
EMC Corporation (EMC) and its subsidiaries develops, delivers and supports the information technology (IT) industry's range of information...