Info Security Analyst VI/Architect
This position will involve work at multiple sites, and travel is required 50% of the time for the duration of the contract.
The company seeks an IT engineer focused on the providing design engineering services in support of small to moderately sized IT projects related to the consolidation effort. The selected candidate will work alongside other engineers already performing similar functions and supplement the overall technology delivery capabilities of the server transformation team.
- Develop solutions for systems that do not fit into pre-defined migration methods, including the conceptual, high-level and detailed design specifications for build, implementation and support of these solutions in the consolidated environments.
- Develop solutions for new standard service offerings that bring together Information Technology Infrastructure, Middleware, ITIL Based Operational Processes and Security Configurations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on a wide range of IT topics including mobility strategy, cloud computing, information security, networking, storage, and virtualization.
Demonstrated strong leadership and an ability to lead others effectively.
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and/or work related experience. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Excellent multi-tasking, analytical, customer service, and communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to end-users and non-technical staff.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in using multiple hardware/software platforms/applications, and/or significant expertise in a particular technology.
- Windows Server, 5+ Years
- Solaris 10, 5 Years
- AIX 6, 3 Years
- Linux (RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu),5+ years
- VMWare, 5+ Years
- IP Networking, 4+ Years
- Enterprise SAN, 5+ Years (Prefer Hitachi, EMC, HP)
- ITIL, 3 Years
- MS SQL Server, 3 Years
- Oracle RDBMS, 4 Years